Now available in two formats: for Kindle readers and for “.epub” readers such as Apple and Adobe
1. To mark Jimmy's 76th birthday The Kindle edition of For Mother's Sake was published on Saturday Feb 1 2014:
- The list price is now only $2.99
2. The Smashwords edition was published in Aug 2014 as a .epub file for those who do not use a Kindle e-book reader:
- The list price is only $2.95
- For your .epub copy go to Smashwords.com
** e-Book Promotional Price! Get a further 25% off the retail price from Smashwords when you quote this Coupon Code: QB37F
- The Smashwords edition is also available from other outlets, such as: Apple, Barnes & Noble, Page Foundry, Baker & Taylor's Blio, Kobo and subscription sites such as: Overdrive, Flipkart, Oyster & Scribd
- Epub files can be read by a number of e-book readers. Adobe Digital Editions (for example) is available as a free download .epub reader on your computer, tablet or i-phone, so you don’t need to buy an e-reader and you don't need to subscribe to an e-reader outlet.
Editor's Notes: (from both e-Editions)
For technical reasons, and to improve readability, a number of changes to the printed edition have been made:
-There are fewer illustrations, a feature of the printed edition. But in the updated edition, the number of photos has been more than doubled. Not all photos are of the best quality - some are very old. But most are now in color and some are only included in this edition.
-There are no ‘Episode’ headings, also a feature of the printed edition. Several chapter headings have been modified slightly.
-Notes are now at the back of the book and not at the end of each section. Hyperlinks provide shortcuts to each note and back.
-There is no index, a third feature of the printed edition that cannot be included in this electronic version.
But the story remains the same!